Cm2 Media is a digital marketing agency that thrives off creating work that is valuable, full of passion and sparks creativity. Hiring an agency like ours can help you create the impact you want within your niche market. Our job as an agency and with any agency for that matter is to help you get noticed and get your audience familiar with your product or service. At CM2 Media we genuinely care about the success of our clients, couple this with our expertise we can create marketing tools that will help you become apart of the conversation.
Not only do we care about your success, but we also current and up-to-date on trends on the industry. We don’t ever want our clients to feel outdated, and it is important to us that in order to maintain relevance in the industry that we educate ourselves on current practices. CM2 Media will work within your budget to ensure that your marketing budget is being well spent. There are many benefits to hiring a digital marketing agency such as meeting face-to-face, knowledge of local area and SEO, reduced costs, and of course the knowledge and expertise you receive from the team.
Being able to meet with the digital marketing agency is a major benefit to having your digital marketing agency local. A local digital marketing agency is typically more responsive and easier to communicate with on a day-to-day basis. CM2 Media understands your needs when it comes to local search and will better understand how to reach a specific audience in your area.
In a book written by James Borg, Author of Body Language: 7 Easy Lessons to Master the Silent Language he states that it is important for every small business to know that communication consists of about 93% of body language and the remaining 7% on actual words. Astonishing fact is it? This means that meeting in person is vital because asking the right questions to get the right answers will allow your marketing team to deliver a final product that you will love.
It figures that if you are planning on hiring a local marketing agency, it only makes sense that your team would have the most knowledge of the area, and how to get your business in the topic of conversation among consumers. CM2 Media is well-versed in the surrounding area and has so much to give to you and we understand how to target and persuade key influencers to improve your search visibility.
Schema was founded by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex, and is a HTML markup code that allows structured data to pass through to search engines and this information can be revealed to the customer in the form of rich snippets.
Moz is a local SEO tool that crunches data from more than 15 different sources which include Google, Foursquare, and Facebook to score your business on how it looks and performs online. Results come complete with actionable fixes for inconsistent or incomplete listings.
Google Analytics is also another fantastic tool to use in order to improve search results and SEO of your website. It comes complete with web stats and search insights. In addition to tracking pretty much every bit of traffic you could imagine on your website, Analytics also surfaces many keyword insights as to which terms people use to land on your pages. Your digital marketing agency can draft up reports and show you how you are improving on a monthly basis.
Along with choosing a digital marketing agency to help with the growth of your business this also allows for your business to pocket some extra money. Going with a local marketing firm like CM2 Media will allow your business to receive one-on-one consulting and aid in various areas such as search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, social media, and website design and development.
Hiring a team of professionals that are dedicated to helping your business succeed to the best of their will help your business go a long way; the digital marketing agency will also work for the price of a single in-house marketing hire. Some benefit include the following:
● No payroll taxes because agencies are independent contractors
● Eliminates benefits/healthcare costs
● No extra budget required for expensive tools for implementing and tracking digital marketing campaigns because agencies are equipped with their own tools
Whether you’re looking for web design or an SEO company in Burlington we have all the skills and services you need in order to make your business successful. Get in touch today by filling out the form below, chatting with us using the chat window, or calling us at 1-855-656-5262.