CM2 Media – one of Halton Region’s leading digital marketing agencies – is a small, nimble, digital marketing team with a client roster of national and regional brands representing a variety of industries. Our team is made up of people with a range of experience – from big Toronto agencies and international tech companies, to local businesses – and with best in class digital marketing & developer capabilities that we put to work for our clients.
We love what we do and our clients love working with us. As a result, we’re growing and we’re in need of a Digital Advertising Specialist for a full-time position, to help us better support our Clients and their business.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced Digital Advertising Specialist who lives and breathes digital ads campaigns and can roll up their sleeves, dive right in and think fast on their feet.
If you have these skills and experiences, we want to talk to you…
- 2+ years experience working with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
- 2+ years experience in managing social media campaigns for business (preferred)
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Social Media for running campaigns, evaluating analytics, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time
About the role:
The Digital Advertising Specialist will work closely with our senior team members and leadership team to provide direction on client digital advertising campaigns. You will be the leader of our ads programs and are expected to deliver high impact digital advertising solutions to our clients. A typical day features strategizing, mentoring, communication with clients and overcoming objections to ensure success on our client related campaigns. You are results driven, highly experienced in Paid ads and able to comprehend the broader business goals required for the CM2 team to succeed. You will have a marketing team to work with comprising of Project Managers, Landing Page Designers, Graphic Designers and Account Managers to deliver robust digital advertising to help our clients with attracting high quality consistent leads at the lowest possible cost per lead.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work on existing and new platforms for marketing/advertising CM2 Media (that’s us)
- Setting up and managing paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google
- Designing new campaigns and working with the graphics team to implement a proper strategy
- Manage campaigns to drive a sustainable revenue channel for the organization.
- Manage the flow of leads from top of funnel to revenue generation, identifying and mitigating any gaps.
- Maintain an eye on lowest CPL (Cost Per Lead) and maximum lead generation for all clients.
- Define and maintain accurate reporting for the Digital Marketing team and metrics for client managers to deliver.
- Monitor and analyze live Google/FB/IG/LI ad campaigns for clients and recommend areas needing attention for improvement and areas of opportunity. Communicate to campaign managers both internally and externally.
- Be a proactive strategist that provides ongoing improvements and solutions in a transparent fashion
- Be willing to help modify landing page assets and ad placements for continuous improvement and communicate the need for changes and results with teams.
- Communicate ideas, needs and concerns to gain understanding and approval to drive change.
- Be familiar with the products of the clients and their use of digital marketing solutions to drive leads and support branding objectives.
- Be responsive to client questions/concerns escalated to you by customer support or clients.
- Identify, track, and recommend future digital marketing features as the industry changes or client requests are made.
- Setting up conversion codes and pixels within client websites
Secondary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Social Media marketing campaigns (FB/IG/LI/TW/TT)
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Client interaction
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Solid understanding of Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Display Ads, Landing Pages & SEO (Search Engine Optimization), LinkedIn Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Google Ad Certified
- Solid knowledge on Google/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn Algorithms
- Analyzing sales statistics and using them to report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Great understanding on lead generation, KPIS, business metrics and translating them into strategies for the team.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost performance.
- Tech savvy trendsetter with innovative ideas to improve customer experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to create solutions for clients
- Ability to problem solve challenges; translate them into opportunities and ideas.
- Analytical mindset to identify, address and focus on contract improvement.
- Communicate ideas to executives for support.
Why join our team?
We’re a small agile team that can be productive when working remotely, conducting web meetings, or having in-person office sessions, bouncing ideas and coming up with innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. Being part of a small team offers big opportunities to learn and grow – with opportunities to support our clients in everything we do, from web design, social media, paid media, analytics and reporting, and more.
We like people who like people – people who like doing stellar work with other great people on behalf of great people.
If you love working with people, possess an entrepreneurial will to succeed, and want to get in on some truly cool work, let’s chat. Please forward your CV and any additional materials demonstrating why we need to have you on our team along with a brief paragraph (100 words maximum) explaining why you’re the right person to join our amazing team.
That’s three items to submit (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- resume / CV – the basics, skills, history, references, etc.
- additional materials/information demonstrating why we’ve got to have you!
- a brief paragraph explaining why you’re the right person to join us.
We appreciate all resumes and CV’s submitted but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.