Mobile Marketing Strategy: How a Digital Marketing Agency Can Help Your Business Grow
Once your business has decided which type(s) of mobile platform to run with, it’s time to make the most of your mobile opportunities. Creating a strong mobile marketing strategy is what will heighten a well-crafted mobile/responsive website or a mobile app. In fact, 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy. The layout and implementation of a top-notch, trackable mobile marketing strategy is best left to professional Digital Marketing Agencies. They will bring the foundational knowledge, the creative angles, and the analytical follow up to make sure your mobile strategy moves your brand in an upward trajectory.
A recent Forbes.com article outlined a few mobile marketing strategy elements that consistently produce positive results.
- Optimizing for Micro-moments: Increasingly, people go online to find one specific piece of information which they want to obtain quickly and efficiently. These micro-moments are broken into 4 common categories:
- I-want-to-know… when users are looking for a fact
- I-want-to-do… when users are looking for a how-to/tutorial
- I-want-to-go… when users are looking for a place/venue
- I-want-to-buy… when user are looking to make a purchase
Brands can optimize these searches by predicting what their potential customers may be asking and then providing the byte-size response on their website. No need for complex graphs and long paragraphs. The more succinct and easily accessible this information is, the greater use it is to the searcher.
- QR Codes: QR codes are scannable codes used as a quick-cut to specific information. Often they’re used for comparison shopping a single item online vs. in-store, or between competitors. Much like a micro-moment, companies will want to ensure they are using QR codes for relevant elements of their business.24% of respondents in 2014 Harris Poll said that they scan QR codes while out shopping.So, depending how they’re most effective for your specific industry, QR codes can bring users to specific landing-pages, campaign content, forms, coupons, or they can be used as traffic-trackers.
- Connecting to Hyperlocal Audiences: Cm2 Media has posted a number of articles on how to grab the attention of your local community – implement hyper-local keywords in your content (down to the minutia of neighbourhoods and street names), social media campaigns, hashtag usage; get listed in directories and review sites; work with geo-targeting; work with and support other local brands, including publications, like-minded businesses, share digital/in-store space for marketing; try and get involved inlocal blogs, forums, spaces, and events. All these factors help establish a strong home base, give your company positive recognition, brand authority, and the benefits of good-will from the supporting community. For more in depth information and tips on marketing to local demographics, check out the Cm2 Media series on Marketing Local.
- SMS Marketing:audiences have a 98% open rate for text marketing vs. 22% for email. Texts are opened within minutes while an email can sit for over 24 hours. The possibility of two-way conversations are also more likely with texting than email composition. If an individual has given over their cell number, they are considered an engaged audience (since people do not like giving their phone number to just anyone). Engaged audiences have higher conversion rates. And brands can take advantage of the upward trend in mobile coupons too. Use SMS for sign-up incentives, sales or events, reminders for appointments, customer feedback/surveys. Texting is currently the fastest most effective means of getting your message across to your consumers.
Content Created for Your Company and Your Customers by a Digital Marketing Agency
With the average smartphone conversion rates up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates , developing a mobile marketing strategy is becoming an industry-standard. Whichever elements you want to implement, in order to stand out from your competition, bring in the professionals to create your content with measurable and trackable goals. Cm2 Media can help your brand build a mobile marketing strategy with fresh creation, curation, and circulation of content that benefits your business and your customer. We’re a fast-paced, mobile world with quickly updating technology and a plethora of customer-choice. Stay ahead of the pack, make a move on your mobile marketing content strategy today!