Why Choose a WordPress Website for Small Business
WordPress Website: The way to help a small business grow
Should you build a WordPress website? One of the biggest question a small business needs answered is “How will I build by website”? There are many options out there, but we strongly recommend utilizing the open source CMS (Content Management System) called WordPress.
WordPress website use has grown to the point where it is the most used CMS in the world
There are many reasons we make the recommendation of a WordPress website for your small business website. They include:
- Easy to install
- Supported by most website hosting companies
- Easy to use interface
- Cheaper design options with many themes available
- Library of plugins at no cost or minimal cost to boost business
- Support from the largest group of developers around the world
- Familiar interface and logic as it is the most used website CMS in the world (27.6% of all websites)
- Easily customizable
- Easy E-Commerce integration
- Trouble shooting forums
- Constant upgrades
A WordPress Website is a small business dream!
A WordPress website opens doors to solutions that are lighter on the wallet and easy to integrate.
When we represent a small business and their digital marketing needs, we look to spend money in the right places. Too often we hear horror stories of other companies sinking a small business into a black hole of license fees that are completely unnecessary. When you have us build a WordPress website for you, we let you know the upfront costs, plugin licenses, theme licenses and hosting costs.
Our value as a Small Business Digital Marketing Company goes well beyond the basics. When we build a WordPress website, here is what we do for you:
- Build your website so that it is responsive to phones, tablets and desktops
- Create a solution that fits your budget
- Create a solution that is expandable in the future
- Modify your content for Search Engines (SEO)
- Integrate with your social media campaigns
- Submit your website to Google and Bing
- Install secure contact forms that email you directly
- Install mobile phone one-touch dialing
- User Experience considerations (UX) for your marketing initiatives
- Setup your website hosting plan
- Manage your domain
- Install WordPress
- Install your theme and a child theme (to be able to update your theme)
- Prepare your WordPress website for digital marketing
We are a Small Business Marketing Company that is based in Burlington, Ontario. We service companies of many sizes all over North America. Our core areas of services are Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga, Toronto, Milton, St.Catharines and Windsor.