CM2 Media – one of Halton Region’s leading digital marketing agencies – is a small, nimble, digital marketing team with a client roster of national and regional brands representing a variety of industries. Our team is made up of people with a range of experience – from big Toronto agencies and international tech companies to local businesses – and with best in class digital marketing & developer capabilities that we put to work for our clients.
We love what we do and our clients love working with us. As a result, we’re growing and we’re in need of a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a full-time position, to help us better support our clients and their business.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for a kick-ass, energetic, junior marketer who lives and breathes digital media and who can roll up their sleeves, dive right in and think fast on their feet.
If you have these skills and experiences, we want to talk to you…
- 1-2 years experience working in a marketing or communications role
- 1 year experience in managing social media for business (preferred)
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Social Media for running campaigns, evaluating analytics, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with our team, contractors, and clients to manage and support ongoing initiatives involving content development, social media, marketing initiatives, and more.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage social media and schedule for content. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Sending emails/brochures to current and potential clients
- Work on existing and new platforms for marketing/advertising CM2 Media (that’s us)
- Taking pictures/videos at events
- Setting up and managing paid advertising campaigns
- Designing new campaigns including content and artwork
Secondary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Blog and SEO writing
- SEO tactical work
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Client interaction
- Graphic Design
- Website Design (using WordPress)
- Video Editing
Why join our team?
We’re a small agile team that can be productive when working remotely, conducting web meetings, or having in-person office sessions, bouncing ideas and coming up with innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. Being part of a small team offers big opportunities to learn and grow – with opportunities to support our clients in everything we do, from web design, social media, paid media, analytics and reporting, and more.
We like people who like people – people who like doing stellar work with other great people on behalf of great people.
If you love working with people, possess an entrepreneurial will to succeed, and want to get in on some truly cool work, let’s chat. Please forward your CV and any additional materials demonstrating why we need to have you on our team along with a brief paragraph (100 words maximum) explaining why you’re the right person to join our amazing team.
That’s three items to submit (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- resume / CV – the basics, skills, history, references, etc.
- additional materials/information demonstrating why we’ve got to have you!
- a brief paragraph explaining why you’re the right person to join us.
We appreciate all resumes and CV’s submitted but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent - Full-Time
with the opportunity to grow into a permanent, full-time role