CM2 Media – one of Halton Region’s leading digital marketing agencies – is a small, nimble, digital marketing team with a client roster of national and regional brands representing a variety of industries. Our team is made up of people with a range of experience – from big Toronto agencies and international tech companies, to local businesses – and with best in class digital marketing & developer capabilities that we put to work for our clients.
We love what we do and our clients love working with us. As a result, we’re growing and we’re in need of a Digital SEO Copywriter for a full-time position, to help us better support our Clients and their business.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced Digital SEO Copywriter who lives and breathes SEO and writing captivating content that can roll up their sleeves, dive right in and think fast on their feet.
If you have these skills and experiences, we want to talk to you…
- 2+ years experience working with SEO and copywritng
- 2+ years experience in managing social media campaigns for business (preferred)
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using SEM Rush and Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge of Social Media Marketing metrics
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time
About the role:
The Digital SEO Copywriter will work closely with our senior team members and leadership team to provide direction on SEO metrics, strategy and content. You will be a leader on our SEO team and are expected to deliver high impact SEO solutions to our clients. A typical day features strategizing, writing, researching, mentoring, communicating with clients and overcoming objections to ensure success on our client related campaigns. You are results driven, highly experienced in SEO and able to comprehend the broader business goals required for the CM2 team to succeed. You will have a marketing team to work with comprising of Project Managers, Landing Page Designers, Graphic Designers, Social Media Specialists and Account Managers to help our clients with attracting high quality consistent leads through organic search and social media.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and write digital content that meets business and marketing goals from start to finish
- Collaborate with strategists, designers, and other members of your digital team to ensure that the content is compelling and effective
- Conduct SEO research to find high-performing keywords that align with your content’s objectives.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement/action
- Create social media editorial calendars and schedules
- Write engaging blogs for a variety of clients across different industries, proofread and edit copy for digital media, and optimize content to improve its performance
- Write lead-generating copy for landing pages that will be benefit-driven and ultimately lead to conversions
- Write engaging and optimized copy for websites
- Develop creative and captivating copy for digital media ads, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads and Display Ads
- Continuously capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
- Develop email marketing campaigns that get opened, read and clicked
- Meet and work with cross-functional team members to incorporate business and UX requirements in copy and content
- Generate SEO audits and Improve website technical performance
Secondary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Social Media marketing campaigns (FB/IG/LI/TW/TT)
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Client interaction
- Solid understanding of Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Display Ads, Landing Pages & SEO (Search Engine Optimization), LinkedIn Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Solid knowledge on Google/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn Algorithms
- Analyzing sales statistics and using them to report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Great understanding on lead generation, KPIS, business metrics and translating them into strategies for the team.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost performance.
- Communicate ideas to executives for support.
Why join our team?
We’re a small agile team that can be productive when working remotely, conducting web meetings, or having in-person office sessions, bouncing ideas and coming up with innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. Being part of a small team offers big opportunities to learn and grow – with opportunities to support our clients in everything we do, from web design, social media, paid media, analytics and reporting, and more.
We like people who like people – people who like doing stellar work with other great people on behalf of great people.
If you love working with people, possess an entrepreneurial will to succeed, and want to get in on some truly cool work, let’s chat. Please forward your CV and any additional materials demonstrating why we need to have you on our team along with a brief paragraph (100 words maximum) explaining why you’re the right person to join our amazing team.
That’s three items to submit (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- resume / CV – the basics, skills, history, references, etc.
- additional materials/information demonstrating why we’ve got to have you!
- a brief paragraph explaining why you’re the right person to join us.
We appreciate all resumes and CV’s submitted but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.